Thursday, April 17, 2014

Love Beyond Measure

Dear Ones,

I would like to share a message that I received from the  Divine that has helped me in times when I felt overwhelmed, upset, or that life was really difficult.

Relax. Open your heart to receive this tender message from the Divine that is meant for everyone:

You are loved beyond measure.

When life brings challenges of any kind, come to me. Remember my name and call it often. I will support you. When you can no longer carry your burdens, lay them at my feet.


I am here for you.

You are not facing the world alone. You are my child. I cradle you in my arms though you cannot see me. I wipe your tears without your knowing. 


You are loved.


You are loved.


You are loved.


*****

Thank you, Divine.

How blessed we are to have the unending support and boundless blessings of Heaven. It is truly a blessing beyond comprehension or measure.

Have you received a similar message of support at any time in your life? I'd like to hear from you.

With love from my heart,
Master Elaine



No comments:

Post a Comment