Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Counting Blessings

Every year at this time I am reminded of an experience I had some 22 years ago.

As I pushed my then five-month-old son in the stroller, admiring all the beautiful (and expensive) holiday decorations in the store, I began to feel badly that I couldn't purchase any of the exquisite ornaments for my Christmas tree.

Just then, I heard a female voice say, He is beautiful. Cherish him.

I turned and saw a radiant older woman standing close by.

I quickly glanced down at my sweet baby in the stroller.

Lifting my head, she was gone. Nowhere in sight.

I was visited by an angel that day; one who reminded me of how truly blessed I was.

We can all use such reminders from time to time.

Wishing you a blessed day of giving thanks.


With love from my heart,
Master Elaine

PS- What are you grateful for today? Please share.


photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/melquiades1898/9878305884/">melquiades1898</a> via <a

No comments:

Post a Comment